April 2 - Intro to Zen Productivity for Working Women Begins at the Box Factory for the Arts
Intro to Zen Productivity for Working Women Begins at the Box Factory for the Arts
ST. JOSEPH -- Intro to Zen Productivity for Working Women, a 4-week class taught by Amy Kuchan at the Box Factory for the Arts (1101 Broad Street St. Joseph, MI 49085), will focus on ways to reduce rush, stress and overwhelm while getting things done. Classes will be held on Sundays - April 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd - from 2pm to 3:30pm.
Over the course of 4 weeks students will -
- Define their priorities and write a plan to achieve them
- Build spaciousness into their routine
- Optimize their task management system to create ease in their life
- Learn to plan their weeks with intention
- Improve quality time and connection with their loved ones
There will be a maximum of 10 students for the class. The class fee is $199. Registration is available online at https://www.spaceandspark.com/
Amy Kuchan is a Transformational Life Coach at Space + Spark and Productivity Coach at Lifehack Method. As a mother of two, business owner, and wellness advocate, she lives these methods daily, and is excited to bring them to her local community.
Amy Kuchan in her Space + Spark studio at the Box Factory for the Arts