Mfg - Custom Assembly & Test EquipmentEngineering ServicesMfg - Automotive SupplierMfg - Industrial EquipmentMfg - Pneumatic ProductsMfg - PrototypesMfg - Steel Fabricating
Edgewater Automation is an ISO 9001:2015–certified designer and builder of custom advanced automation equipment and manufactured structures and systems, including robotics, machine vision, motion control, automated test and data acquisition, and software control and management solutions for all manufacturing industries. With offices in Michigan and South Carolina, Edgewater Automation is well positioned to support its core customers in life sciences, automotive and commercial vehicles, consumer packaged goods (CPG), general manufacturing, electronics and battery manufacturing, and logistics.
- 286,000 square feet of factory space across 5 locations
- Our machines are in 48 states, 19 countries and on 6 continents
- Certified robot integrator, assembly systems, test systems, material handling systems
- Automotive, transportation, consumer and packaged goods, electronics and battery, life science, logistics, general manf.
- Custom Automation, Manufacturing, and Fabrication