Don't miss your free opportunity to make tons of business connections at the 2019 Southwest Michigan Regional Chamber Fall Trade Fair!
This event is for chamber members, their employees, and the general public, please make sure you invite those looking to network and learn about area businesses.
Admission is FREE with a business card.
This is our one yearly event where our chamber members get to showcase their business not only to fellow chamber members but the community at large. There will be appetizers and a cash bar, tons of prizes, and more networking than you've ever seen before!
There is no registration required to attend this years Fall Trade Fair so mark your calendars and we'll see you at the event!
Selling goods and services is the goal of every business. That's why the 2019 Chamber Fall Trade Fair is more important than ever for the success of our area's businesses.
This annual expo will present an exciting event specifically tailored for organizations looking for simple and practical ways to revitalize their business, create marketing success and gain a competitive advantage. Great opportunity for vendors and attendees to meet face-to-face.
We are confident that our area can gain strength in today's economy by going back to basics and creating relationships with potential clients and partners.
Great Business-to-Business and Business-To-Consumer networking!
Who Should Attend:
This event is not only an excellent member-to-member option, but is also open to the adult public-at-large with your business card.
Local area businesses get their people, products, and services among hundreds of local area residents also provides exhibitors professional display space at the Mendel Center at Lake Michigan College.
Attending the Fall Trade Fair is FREE with a business card, courtesy of the Chamber of Commerce and the sponsoring businesses. Booth space rental is $179.00, and must be paid in advance.
- Exhibit space measures 10' wide x 8' deep including a 6' x 2-1/2' table, 2 chairs with an electrical outlet (If requested) The Grand Upton Hall has Wi-Fi.
- Table cloths and skirts are provided to every exhibitor at no additional charge to you.
- Location of booths is at the discretion of the Chamber of Commerce
- Displays may be set up after 11:00 am and MUST be ready by 3:30 pm
- All displays MUST BE REMOVED immediately following the event - but not before 7 pm.
- Booth space will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis
Please reserve your booth space by completing the registration process.
Contact Sarah Spoonholtz at (269) 932-4042.