Each year the College of Health & Human Services look forward to hosting the Health Careers Job Fair which provides opportunities for our seniors and juniors to meet and talk with prospective employers. Special thanks to our regular participants and we invite newcomers to be a part of this event.
Because of the cooperative efforts between our health care organizations in our community along with the Placement Services here at Andrews, this annual venture has grown over the years and has become an important event on campus. Andrews University recognizes how important it is to partner with you in the preparation of the best health care professionals in order to meet the needs of the communities we serve. We appreciate the relationships we have already established and look forward to building new and better connections as we continue to work together.
$150: includes one 6 foot table, 2 chairs, table cloth, continental breakfast and lunch, free parking, inclusion in career fair brochure.
How to register
Andrews University has acquired the career platform Handshake, which will house the registration for this year's and future Career Fairs. To register, click HERE.
A Handshake account will be required in order to register. If you do not already have a Handshake account, please use the following instructions to create one or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269) 471-6288 for assistance.
Log-in Instructions for Employers
- Create your user Account: Employers who do not already have a Handshake account will need to create one. If you have received an email invitation from our Career Center, use the link provided in the email to create your account. If you would like to receive an email invitation from our Career Center, email your request to email@example.com. If you are signing up without an invitation use this link to create an employer account. Refer to Create an Employer User Account, Join a Company, and Connect with Schools.
- Join your existing company on Handshake or create one: In order to take any action with schools, you must first be connected to your company profile on Handshake. After you've confirmed your account, you will be prompted to select your company and request connection. If your company is already in Handshake, your company will populate as an option to select from. If it isn't, you should see the option to create a new company profile. Learn How to Create a New Company Profile.
- Request to connect with schools: You must request and receive approval from a school prior to posting jobs or events to their students. You can choose schools during the account creation process or any time afterwards. When choosing schools, we recommend starting with only 10-20 until your company is established on Handshake. To learn how to request and add more schools at a later time, check out School Network Management.
- Customize your profile: A well-crafted user and company profile plays a vital role in shaping your brand and building rapport and trust with our students and school partners. Put your best foot forward with a complete user and company profile.
- Set notification preferences: While there are default notification settings enabled, you may customize how and when you receive communication from Handshake. To learn more, refer to Default Notification Preferences (Employers).
- Build your recruiting skills: Pathfinders arms you with the strategies, tools, and latest data required to surpass your goals in sourcing, recruiting, and ultimately hiring the right talent for your organization. Explore our free courses here.
- Take Action: Once you've connected to one or more schools, you will be able to post jobs, request on-campus interview schedules, manage your applicants, and more. Refer to our additional resources below.
For a video tutorial, click HERE.
The deadline for applications and payments is January 30, 2023. Registration information such as companies name, positions to be filled and email for contact person will be included in the booklet for those who register before the deadline.
Career Fair Contact
Carmelita Arthur, firstname.lastname@example.org, (269) 471-6651