Are you the outdoorsy type? Do you want to earn a living while enjoying the great outdoors? If so, we want to talk to you!
Prairie Real Estate Group is looking for individuals who are skilled in the areas of landscaping and groundskeeping as well as general maintenance.
The majority of your time will be spent outdoors maintaining our multiple properties where you will …
- Maintain lawns, using power mowers, line trimmers and edgers
- Maintain landscape beds and planters ensuring proper watering schedules, trimming, etc.
- Gather and remove litter
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, or other grounds features
- Perform general interior cleaning activities such as vacuuming and mopping
- Attend and participate in morning team meetings
- Keep and record accurate time sheet at day’s end
We’ll need you to have the following capabilities:
- Ability to safely operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, edgers, line trimmers, tractors, pressure washers, snow blowers, chain saws, electric clippers, and pruning saws
- Ability to use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes
- Ability to use interior cleaning equipment such as vacuums and floor scrubbers
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to/from work
And most of all, we’ll need you to possess a positive attitude and work ethic and have a team spirit!
Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.
** No services or subcontractors, please. At this time, we are looking for an in-house employee. **
About the Company:
Prairie Real Estate Group is a commercial real estate development and management company with a portfolio of properties in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Prairie’s mission is to offer superior commercial space relative to the market. Our culture is:
- Detail Oriented
- Quality Focused