Digital Project Management Specialist
Mid-West Family - Southwest Michigan
Digital Project Management Specialist
Benton Harbor, Michigan – Not a remote position – this is a full-time, on-site, position.
Do you absolutely love a good challenge? Are you a Organizational Rockstar with a digital marketing mind that excels in troubleshooting, analyzing, and project management? Mid-West Family – Southwest Michigan is looking for a Digital Project Management Specialist to assist with our digital marketing projects and initiatives.
You’ll be working as a member of the Engagement and Experience team to fulfill internal brand and client brand orders and insertions, analytics and insights, vendor relations, and project management.
The ideal candidate has a tech-centered mind, and an entrepreneurial spirit who works with a sense of urgency and passion. This person thrives in a constantly changing world of marketing and advertising. This is a great role for freelancers, recent college grads or digital certificate holders. Also ideal for those looking to take their digital marketing side-hustles and begin their full-time career.
We help our people succeed and professionally grow in an environment that is constantly innovating with powerful local radio and digital brands, digital services strategies, and event marketing.
$27,000 annually plus bonus and plan potential
Your experience should include:
- Experience with a project management tools, such as Monday.com, is preferred.
- Google Analytics, Google products such as Google Ad Manager.
- Experience with CRM software.
- A basic understanding of digital statistics and dashboards, and the ability to produce insights from the data you receive.
- Website work, such as uploading and customizing content, WordPress preferred
- Intermediate-level skill of the Adobe suite of brands, especially Photoshop.
- Background utilizing Microsoft Office apps such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- A college degree program or professional certification focused on digital marketing, marketing, sales, business or similar is preferred, but not required.
As the Digital Project Management Specialist, you will:
- Be the first line of communication between critical vendors and providers for all internal and external projects alongside the Engagement and Experience team.
- Identifying issues and problems, communicating them appropriately, following these issues through to resolution, and communicating the timelines and results with those affected in the process.
- Fulfill finished orders and manage schedules for banner ads, website/app posts, email campaigns, podcasts, video, social media posts and ads, and other digital products for our internal brands and client brands.
- Be responsible for all campaign fulfilment success.
- Manage projects and processes for the team using our various tools and systems.
- Produce, assess, interpret, and present statistical data and dashboards of campaign statistics and results for internal brands and external client brands.
- Provide frontline support, assistance, education and training to staff with fulfillment questions, statistics issues, insertion orders, systems usage, vendor questions, and rollout of new systems or changes.
- Enjoy our positive and fun team environment in a state-of-the-art facility in Benton Harbor, MI.
- Be eligible for promotions from within, and an opportunity to grow.
- Receive extensive training and certifications, commitment to initial and on-going professional development.
- Have a genuine impact in improving our community.
- Potential opportunity to purchase stock (based on performance and tenure.)
- Compensation includes a base of $27,000 annually, plus bonus plan potential: When you help us grow, your pay grows!
Mid-West Family SW Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send your cover letter and resume to: