Responsible for dealing various games of poker and handling guests cash transactions in accordance with policies and procedures and gaming regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Deals poker games in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Greets new guests players providing information about the game, answers any questions and provides instructions to the players as needed.
- Promotes positive relations on a continual basis by calling for beverage servers, chip fills, maintaining clean area.
- Advises supervisor when cash exchanges are made, counting down coin, and/or chips to be transferred.
- Collects the rake at the end of each bet and upon completion of the game, dropping the rake into the table drop box, assures accuracy of the rake count.
- Ensures the integrity of the game and provides an enjoyable gaming experience for the players.
- Has knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, compact, etc.), as well as internal controls, policies and procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
- Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
- Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.