Job Title: Property Maintenance
Reports To: Chief Engineer
Position Summary: Monitor, maintain, repair and perform preventative maintenance for facilities of the property to CH and franchise standards
* Providing all guests with friendly and professional service in a timely manner.
* Reading, understanding and abiding by the CH’s hotel policies and department procedures, SOP’s.
* Reading, understanding and abiding by the Hotel Room Standards and CH SOP’s
* Attend required CH and franchise training classes
* Properly use and store all tools, supplies, fluids, oils, solvents and chemicals.
* Repair of plumbing and associated equipment i.e., toilet repair, snake stopped drains, repair minor leaks in piping faucets and drains
* HVAC-heating, vent and air conditioning maintenance
* Water treatment of pools, cooling towers, boilers, water softeners, closed loop systems
* Maintenance of boiler and chiller operation and associated equipment
* Maintenance of ice machines
* Operation and maintenance of stand-by generators if required
* Maintenance of elevators, pumps and pressurized water systems
* Paint touch-up throughout property
* Maintain accurate records of preventative maintenance and repairs
* Performing and completing any special projects as assigned by the GM.
* Adhere to and advocate Loss Prevention and Security standards. Review crisis, emergency and security procedures regularly.
* Ensure that room inspections are done on a regular basis.
* Ensure that all reports and room tickets are prepared completed and on time.
* Ensure that proper key controls are in effect.
* Ensure that staff adheres to grooming standards.
* Ensure storage rooms are clean and neat.
* Inspects and evaluates physical condition of establishment.
* Periodically inventories supplies and equipment.
* Possess skill and ability to operate hand and power tools, dial indicators and testing equipment for air, water balancing and control calibration
* Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management, which the associate is capable of performing.
* Regular attendance in conformance with the standards established by our hotel is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
* Due to the cyclical nature of the industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules in response to business needs of the hotel.
* Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Company, Hotel and Departmental rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of the hotel facilities. Employees who violate these rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
They can apply online at www.indeed.com