JOB DESCRIPTION: Shifts are part time hours, following the school year. Work independently, with students of all ages and belong to a great group of co-workers. Paid Holidays off, Retirement benefits, and paid training available.
Hours: Shifts are 4-5 hours a day, AM and/or PM routes available
Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Join our family of bus drivers
- Work the school year calendar
- Receive paid training to earn your CDL license
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be felony and drug free
- Preliminary background check includes driving record check, criminal background check, and previous or present employer check.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
Interested: Call Lakeshore Transportation at 428-1412 for more information.
NON-DISCRIMINATION AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic, in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.